Monday, September 20, 2010

The Pieces Just Fell Into Place Like a Puzzle

Sunrise from mountain view.

Image via Wikipedia

Today started off kind of poorly, but finished in fine fashion.  I can’t believe how much a little bit of good news can boost the moral.  To be honest, this last weekend was pretty rough, nothing falling into place, and one thing after another stacking on my shoulders, weighing on my thoughts.  After this evening though, I feel much better, for a nice piece of luck that has seemed to just drop in my lap.

I’m not going to go in depth just yet, but suffice it to say I could very soon, be visiting the contiguous 48 and Canada.  Really, I’m still in a bit of a state of shock.  I’m just not willing to believe that things can fall into place as easily as they seem to have. 

I’m keeping my fingers crossed, and hoping for the best, but things are certainly looking up.  I just hope there are no missing pieces to this puzzle.  I would really like to see what it looks like when completed.

Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.

Albert Einstein

Source: http://quotes4all.net/quote_1004.html

[Powered by QuotesPlugin v1.0 for Windows Live Writer]

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket