Monday, September 6, 2010

Looking Forward to a Positive Week

'It's just the sun rising...'

Image by Lydia Elle via Flickr

The long weekend, sadly, is over and I have to get ready for the work week once again.  I enjoy working, not necessarily the work that I currently do, but keeping busy, and trying to provide for the family.  But I have learned to enjoy my time off far more.

I was not always this way.  There was a time, when I would have preferred working to just about anything.  I guess it was in my nature and for some reason, I simply couldn’t turn it off.  What exactly happened that allowed me to flip that switch, I’m not really sure.  All I know is that now day’s I value my days off with far more appreciation than ever before. 

There is nothing for me to do but look forward to a good work week, with a positive attitude.  Hoping for the best, sometimes helps it along it’s way to finding you.

“An Individuals value should not be calculated by net worth or gross income, but by human kindness and decency” - Unknown

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket