Monday, September 13, 2010

Dream Catcher, Catch Me A Dream

dreamcatcher truck - route 66

Image by dawnnakaya via Flickr

Well, things are looking up, I won’t say more because I don’t want to jinx myself. I’ll say this, the photo to the left is titled “Dream Catcher Truck”, and is highly appropriate to my mood today.  I sure hope it catches a dream for me.

Today was a decent day, with a couple of service calls at least.   Still no new construction, and with the economy in the state it is, I don’t see that changing any time soon.  It’s unfortunate that so many companies are feeling the crush these days.  We all have to do more for less, and still survive as long as possible. 

I completed my resume, an interesting look back for me.  It has been so long since I even considered the “life” of my past occupations.  Some times I worry about the number of different jobs I’ve held.  Then I stop to consider the benefit of a varied background, and relax just a little bit, a very little bit.

Quote of the Day:
”The easiest person to deceive is one’s own self.”
--Edward George Earle Bulwer-Lytton

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket