Tuesday, August 17, 2010

To Post or Not To Post.

Sunset may 2006 panorama

Image via Wikipedia

I will be getting a little more active with posting on my blogs.  I have recently discovered that Ruminations of a Small Town Mountain Boy has been losing Technorati authority.  I guess I should have expected that, what with me not posting anything there for some time.  I’ll also be posting a little more frequently here. 

The ones I really need to work on are Chihuatude and Mountain Dreamer.  Sad to say, but there has not been a post on them in a coons age.   I’ll work on that, and see what I can do, but Footprints In Time is going to be taking the majority of my attention.

I started an Amazon E-Store for Footprints In Time.  You can get all kinds of genealogy related things there.  If you get a chance, check it out and see what’s available.  

If nothing else, this family history research has sparked another spurt of energy toward blogging.

Quote of the Day:
Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.
--Albert Szent–Gyorgyi de Nagyraolt

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket