Friday, August 20, 2010

Morning Dawns, Bright and Promising

A sunrise in the Texas hill country (Ingram, T...

Image via Wikipedia

The morning dawns so slow and purposeful.  Why is it that I must wake in the same manner? Giggle, smirk, laugh out loud. I’m simply not a very good morning person.  I suppose that comes from the many years of working a night shift.  The residual effects, still blatantly visible even after a decade plus. 

Not that it mattered much today, the only job I had was a simple and very fast repair.  So it leaves me with time on my hands, to do things I enjoy.  I figured I would start moving forward with the posts for all my blogs.  See if I can cure my laziness of the previous few months.  It’s all in the focus of the mind right? 

I’ll be having some fun with Ruminations of a Small Town Mountain Boy, and then focus hard on getting some of my recent Mountain Dreams transcribed to a blog post or two.   Then we’ll work a few Chihuatude stories up, I’m sure with nine of those little critters running around I can come up with something fun to write.  Footprints In Time is a constant source of inspiration, or more correctly my search for family history is.  I will have no lack of material there for quite some time. 

All things considered, the prospects of creativity are looking very bright indeed.  Lets hope the below quote speaks not for my own frame of mind, LOL.

Quote of the Day:
The easiest person to deceive is one’s own self.
--Edward George Earle Bulwer-Lytton

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket