Friday, August 27, 2010

Information Overload

Information Overload

Image by DeaPeaJay via Flickr

I am suffering from information overload right now.  Between the three site I discovered last week, and new portions of a site I found a little while back.  I’m compiling information that will extend my family research far beyond what I had anticipated this early in the game.  So much information in fact, that I have to really sort and organize it so I don’t get confused and enter duplicates of things.

So I’m going to force myself to take a break for the evening, and just play.  Otherwise, I’ll start seeing things that are not there.  It’s certainly going to feed Footprints In Time for quite a while now.  If I can just keep myself from loosing my mind, or hair in the process, LOL. 

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket