Sunday, August 29, 2010

Here’s an interesting read

Headline of the New York Times June-29-1914

Image via Wikipedia

A few years ago, I was involved with a collaborative writing challenge, the David’s Past Live’s stories.  My contribution to the process was a story about a German trapper who’s parents immigrated to the US. It was David’s Past Live’s part 10

I get a kick out it these days, because of the recent new series on television called Past Life’s.  I’ve watched every episode since it started, my interest peaked because of this little project I was involved in a couple of years ago.  I find the concept interesting, yet I’m not really sure if I believe in reincarnation. 

Today I read an article in the New York Times about this very belief.  Remembrances of Lives Past, is a very interesting article, and if nothing else, a pretty sweet little love story.  It’s worth a read if you have the time.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket