Sunday, August 22, 2010

Good Intentions Does Not Get it Done!

Sky, Moon, Feild

Image by Andrea Kirkley via Flickr

Well, I am ashamed to say that I have let my grass grow just a little too long.  No, really, I’m talking about my back yard!  I meant to get up early yesterday and mow, but for some strange reason, Something to do with this is a weekend I did not.  No big deal I still had today, but guess what, Not done yet!  Now it’s too damn hot to go out there and mow. 

This particular theme has been a recurring issue for me of late.  I suppose it has something to do with the fact that I work in the heat all day long, and have no desire to get out in it on the weekend.  Well to say the least, my yard now looks like a hay field, and no, not the picture to the left. 

At some point, probably later this evening, I’m going to have to get out there and do something about it.   I’ve never really been one to enjoy the art of yard work.  You know, it just has  no appeal to my senses.  I have a bad habit of putting the stuff I don’t enjoy on the back burner.  Now I have twice the work, due to my procrastination. 

Quote of the Day:
Injustice is relatively easy to bear; what stings is justice.
--H.L. Mencken

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket