Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cool Front Came Through, Ha!

A frozen waterfall on the Wappinger Creek, Dut...

Image via Wikipedia

Well, we actually had a cool front come through today.  The weather man has been saying all week how it was going to be this day or that day.  It finally arrived today.  We may have only hit 100 degrees today, instead of 105, 106, 107, or 108.  Some cool front huh!

I can’t tell you how much I wish it would really cool off.  My poor old Colorado bloodlines, just don’t agree with this Texas Heat.  Not to mention the electric bill because the need for constant air conditioning.  OUCH!  Come on winter, I’m waiting for ya!

Quote of the Day:
To cease smoking is the easiest thing. I ought to know. I've done it a thousand times.
--Mark Twain

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket