Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bugs that bug.

Kazakhstan moonscape

Image by Toasterhead via Flickr

I’ve not been feeling well for the past few days.  So poorly that I couldn’t bring myself to write anything, hence the no posts.  Hopefully this little bug has run it’s course, and will now leave me alone. 

I’m working up a new story for Magpie Tails, hopefully it will be posted Monday evening on Ruminations.  There’s also a little something that has been plaguing my thoughts.  Where this stuff comes from, I seldom know, but will take full advantage of it as I am able.  In a little while, I should have it posted on Ruminations. 

I’ll have to spend some time this weekend working my way around to visit with everyone.  That never ending list just keeps getting larger and larger.  I must also fit the chores in there somewhere.   My grass is in dire need of mowing, UGH.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket