Saturday, March 13, 2010

Two Speeds; It’s all I know

New Gold Dream...

Image by law_keven via Flickr




There appears to be yet one more revelation that is making itself clear as a crystalline vase.  I seem to  have only two speeds, full speed ahead and all stop.  As much as I told myself to step back into things slowly.  Take my time with the blogs, and make no serious demands of my time.  I seem to have jumped right back in with both feet, dangling precariously over the flames. 

I have made more posts than I intended to start with.   Already my mind has been getting notions I am going to refuse to acknowledge.   There is absolutely no way I will start another blog, no way, no how, no time soon.  What I will do, is try to fit these quaint little inspirations into the sites I already have.  I’m sure Ruminations of a Small Town Mountain Boy can handle a few more fiction stories.   There is absolutely no reason to start another blog just for those. Is there?  

I have even started dreaming again, far sooner than I thought I would.  There will most likely be some new day dreams posted over on Mountain Dreamer.  I just can’t seem to help myself.  I also seem to be having a little better luck coming up with stuff to write about here.  Perhaps I am dreaming, but everything does seem to be a little easier right now.

Chihuatude has taken on a life of it’s own, thanks to the Facebook fan pages.  I spent a good part of the evening last night, and the day today tweaking and cleaning up the fan page.  I added gadgets for discussions, and opened things up a little more.   Hopefully I made it a little more “Fan Friendly”, allowing fans to post their pictures to a fan album.  I also spent some time going through it and answering a few comments, and sending friend requests to a few members.  I already have a pretty good following there, and now I seem to have reason to get more E-friends.

Speaking of Facebook.  If  you would like to read a wonderfully funny post about that unique social network.   Hop on over to Lilly’s Life and read her fun and frolicking post about Facebook.

Quote of the Day:
The wisdom of the wise and the experience of the ages are perpetuated by quotations.
--Benjamin Disraeli

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket