Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tempting Connections

Misty morning in aqua mode

Image by majamarko via Flickr




I’m tired tonight, and sore form god only knows what.  Yet for some reason, I have this picture in my head I can’t seem to vanquish.  It’s a story, smoky and vague so far, but slowly clearing to morning bright.  I’m attempting to get that picture scratched out on screen.  The words are slow in coming, yet I feel the connection is clearing.

I think maybe, I just need to find the right line, like a switchboard operator in one of those old television shows.  I pull one line, and connect it with a slot, then test to see if anyone is there.  Sooner or later, I’ll make the right connection!

Quote of the Day:
Act as if it were impossible to fail.
--Dorothea Brande

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket