Thursday, March 11, 2010

Something New, A Challenge for Sure

Lovers at the Grand Canal, Versailles, France
Image by Grufnik via Flickr



I’ve been stricken with an idea that won’t leave me alone.  So I have been working on a little piece, perhaps to become a big piece for Ruminations.   This is way outside my realm of usual writing, but I’m going to give it a try and see what happens.  I’ve started laying out the basics, and formulating my approach already.  I can see it clearly playing out in my head, the question remains…  Will I be able to put those visions on paper/screen, as clearly and sensuously as I see them in my head.

Yes, I said sensuously,  this is a slightly seductive vision.   Being the shy one I am,  questions of  my ability to pull it off, abound within my own mind.  I assure you, if I make it work, My face will be suffuse with color. 
Quote of the Day:
School is a drill for the battle of life. If you fail in the drill you will fail in the battle.
--Karl G. Maeser

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket