Sunday, March 14, 2010

Personafy Your FireFox Browser

Image representing Personas as depicted in Cru...

Image via CrunchBase

Yeah, I know I misspelled Personify!  That’s because there is a cool add on for the FireFox browser called Personas Plus.    What it does, is dress up your browser, similar to templates or skins.  You can have any number of over 30,000 Persons on your browser.  It places an image, kind of like a blog header behind all your toolbar buttons, and search box.

I’ve been playing with it for a couple of weeks now.  I even made a few Personas, and uploaded them.  Naturally they all have Chihuahuas in them, go figure.  You can check out my Personas by clicking here.  Some are in the process of being approved, so there are only 3 up there right now.  But I have gotten pretty creative with all the on-line image manipulation sites.  I now have five, I think, in the cue to be approved.  They are a lot better than my first ones.   Here’s a quick sample of one of mine, Junior Looking down at your web content.  I wonder if he’ll report to Blinda what I’ve been doing on-line?
 Full_Moon_Junior

Quote of the Day:
Everything that lives, Lives not alone, nor for itself.
--William Blake

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket