Sunday, March 21, 2010

High Speed Ain’t SO High Anymore!

Nara Koen -moening#3

Image by LedSubmarine via Flickr

I’ve been having a serious problem with my internet of late.  My high speed connection lost it’s high gear!  I’m not really sure what the problem is, but I have my suspicions that it’s the router.  I’ve cleaned my computer, cleared the history, cookies, and catch on my browser, and no luck.  I even tried changing the USB port that I have the antennae plugged into, still no luck. 

The problem is everything is loading so slow, and I can’t even stream videos or music like I used to.  The biggest problem is that files I try to down load or upload are getting corrupted because of the pauses in the system.  We’re trying to contact the ISP, and get them involved.  I think it’s on their end, because both of our computers are doing the same thing, and only on the internet.  I even tried using different browsers, and no change at all.

Hopefully we get it figured out pretty soon, because it’s driving me mad!  It has even curtailed my blogging because I can’t get my posts to publish due to the intermittent connection.

Quote of the Day:
We are always getting ready to live, but never living.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket