Monday, March 15, 2010

Family, Such Sweet Inspiration

Milbert's Tortoiseshell butterfly - White Moun...

Image by Al_HikesAZ via Flickr




I got an email from Kassi, my niece, a short time ago.  She was so happy to see me back “on-line”.  Kassi has just recently become a mom, kicking off the next generation of our family.  She’s really happy being a mom, and enjoying all the little things that go along with raising a baby.  I am very proud of her.  Anyway, to get back to the email.  She mentioned that she loves to read, and has a large number of books.  But she mostly “reads” by audio book.  She suggested I create a podcast to go along with my blogs. 

What an interesting idea, and my mind started looking at the aspects of the thought.  A person could click a link or player on my site, and let me read the post to them.  Kassi insists that I have a “soothing” voice.  I’m sure I could provide a list of names that would state the exact opposite, due of course to the context and purpose of conversations, Ha Ha Ha.  I foresee a couple of issues I would have to overcome though.  Not the least of which is my shyness!  I think I could do it, but would feel very strange creating them at home.  It’s one thing to sit here in my office writing, creating stories out of the pictures I see floating around my mind.  Something entirely different to read them out loud when other could here what I’m doing! 

I’m such an introvert, talking about things I write is pretty strange to me.  Actually reading something I wrote out loud would be… I don’t know, frightening.  I may check into it though, and see what I can figure out about it it.  It could certainly be a unique way to add a new and interesting level to my blogging.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket