Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another trip to the lake.

Sunset on the lake

Image by Harri S. via Flickr

Tomorrow, I go out to Possum Kingdom to work again.  I’ll be out of town for two days, returning in time for the weekend.   We’ll be finishing the house we started some time ago.  It has been a long drawn out process, but fun at the same time.  I’ll get a chance to see just how well the rain water collection system I built is working.  I am very interested in that particular facet of this build.  I can see some real potential for it.  For one thing, we could build something similar at the deer lease, and not have to haul water each time we go. 

One advantage as always is that I’ll be staying the night at the deer lease.  Of course there will be the evening of fishing, and a quality camp fire to enjoy.  Perhaps I’ll make my stuffed jalapeños again. 

I’m also going to try to remember to take my video camera.  Then I can give you a guided tour of the house we worked on.   Maybe even the deer lease.

Quote of the Day:
No mind is thoroughly well-organized that is deficient in a sense of humor.
--Samuel Taylor Coleridge

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket