Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wow, I just had a “light bulb moment”

I have been so stumped lately, and seem to be in a down mood because of it.  You see, I have all these stories floating around in my head.  For some reason I have been having a lot of trouble putting them down on paper.  I keep feeling like I’m losing focus  or something.  Struggling to get the basics figured out. Even something as simple as a character description when I can see them plain as day in my mind.

I think I figured it out, I’m focusing too hard!  Everything is right there, I just have to relax and let it flow.  Now the question is how do I RELAX?  This may be tougher than I thought.  I just may have to let it simmer, build a little flavor and thicken some.   Sometimes you have to let it go… to get “IT”!

Quote of the Day:
In this world, it is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich.
--Henry Ward Beecher

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket