Friday, October 9, 2009

Time to get serious!

.joy, sorrow and hopE

Image by 27147 via Flickr

Change is inevitable, and can come upon us without warning.  I try my hardest to flow with the change, and make the best of things.  Recently, that has gotten tougher and tougher, and is now nearly impossible.  Due to circumstances beyond my control, I may be a little under enthused in the near future.  Please bear with me, and just keep being positive if you can.

I’m starting a new search, one that every person dislikes, especially in this economic climate.  I can handle my current situation no longer, and have to find work with more hours available to me.  So if I seem a little off every once in a while, you’ll know why. 

Quote of the Day:
A civilization is built on what is required of men, not on that which is provided for them.
--Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket