Friday, October 2, 2009

Just the blah’s

Jasper Reflection

Image by swisscan via Flickr

I’ve been in a down mood of late, and I’m not really sure why.  I suppose it’s just a combination of everything.  I know I’ll pull my head out of the sand soon, I better anyway. 

Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to determine exactly what little things set you back a few steps.  I guess it’s all just part of life, live learn and move on.  Sometimes it seems tougher than others. 

More than anything, I believe I just need more quality sleep, yet at the same time, I need work.  I sure hope this economy swings back before too long.  There are far too many people suffering because of it, and I feel their pain.

Quote of the Day:
If you think nobody cares if you are alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
--Earl Wilson

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket