Thursday, October 1, 2009

Free for a price

So far, I’m not real impressed with that other blogging platform.  What bugs me the most is an inability to modify the themes.  At blogger, I can go into the code of the template, and change the appearance just about as much as I like.   It’s just a simple matter of CSS. The other advantage is being able to alter the actual HTML, to change how the template operates. 

To alter the CSS at WP, you have to pay a fee for a special add on.  This kind of makes me a little mad.  Yeah sure you can have a free blog if you don’t mind having the same theme as god only knows how many other bloggers.  I am am finding out, that there is a lot you can do with Wordpress, some very nice plug-ins and other things.  As long as you have enough money that is!

Quote of the Day:
A verbal contract isn’t worth the paper it’s written on.
--Samuel Goldwyn

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket