Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ain’t no big deal!

The Wreck of the Peter Iredale

Image by pete4ducks via Flickr

Sometimes you just have to sit back and relax.  There is no other way to enjoy a slow day.  If you let yourself worry and stress over the little things, pretty soon everything is a big deal.  Just sit back and watch as everyone else stresses their way through the day.

I’m just going to have to believe that things will get better.  They usually do, and it seldom has anything to do with my own efforts. 

Quote of the Day:
Wisdom is knowing what to do next; virtue is doing it.
--David Starr Jordan

I’m trying to figure out how the Quote of the day seems to fit my feeling most times.  No I don’t pick them, I just click a link when I’m done writing my little post.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket