Tuesday, September 29, 2009

WordPress here we come

Lightening strike!

Image by yewenyi via Flickr

I have just about made up my mind how to go about the new WordPress site.  I still need to make a few decisions, but nothing too serious.  I’m thinking of getting a domain name, and going self hosted.  I simply need to figure out weather it’s worth it or not. 

For starters, I will start one on the free platform - wordpress.com.   That way I can get a feel for the platform and all the little quirks before I make a serious investment.  I wish I hadn’t let the domain name I had lapse, but at least it’s still available a year later.  I can get it back, it’s just a little bit more now. 

Quote of the Day:
When something can be read without effort, great effort has gone into its writing.
--Enrique Jardiel Poncela

Great quote, I wish to strive for that kind of distinction “to be read without effort”!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket