Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What The Heck Happened?

Invocación

Image by julianrod via Flickr

You may be wondering what happened yesterday.  I missed my post because the darn internet went down in my neighborhood.   Talk about frustrating!  I couldn’t get my blog fix for the night.  What’s a guy to do?  I would have gone into my work to make a post, and do some cruising.  The only problem is they are on the same neighborhood system I am. 

If you missed it yesterday, The Inferno posted a short story by Lou Lohman of LouCeel.  It’s a great little piece, full of mystery and intrigue.  The Cask of Infinity!  The first part of the story is posted on Inferno, and the second part on Lou's blog.  It’s well worth the read.

Enhanced by Zemanta

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket