Sunday, September 27, 2009

Time to Get Busy Writing

Oooooh Joyful Wild River!!! / Hooooo Joyeuse r...

Image by Denis Collette...!!! via Flickr

It’s time to get busy writing!  I’ve let my blogs slip down on the priority scale, and not kept current with them.  My goodness, the last post I made in Mountain Dreamer was August 30’th.    I really need to get some more dreams posted.  It’s not that I don’t have them, it’s simply that my attention has been focused elsewhere. 

Ruminations of a Small Town Mountain Boy is sorely in need of some creative posts.  I think I’ll be putting some time into writing over the next few weeks.  I’m going to have to really work on a post for Friday’s Fantasy, and get some fresh material up there.

I can say though that my efforts on The Inferno are paying off with high page views.  Last Sunday we had 144 unique page views, not bad for a blog that is only a little more than a month old.  It was even featured on Blog Dumps, Saturday Night Dumps.  I am so happy with all the writing over there.

Quote of the Day:
False freedom leaves a man free to do what he likes; true freedom, to do what he ought.
--Anonymous

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket