Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This is SO Hard!

Reflections at Navarro

Image by lrargerich via Flickr

This really stinks.  A great post up on The Inferno, and I’m stuck out in the boonies.  Yep by the time you read this, I’ll be sitting around the camp fidgeting and full of nervous energy.  Why, because my posts for The inferno with Catherine Ryan Hyde’s new releases are posting automatically, with out me watching.

Here I am, can’t exactly plug into a tree and get Internet service, yet one of my favorite authors has allowed me to post an excerpt from her newest releases.  Oh I guess it’s alright, I do get to interview her in October. I just can’t wait.


I've been accused of vulgarity. I say that's bullshit.

Mel Brooks

Source: http://quotes4all.net/quote_613.html

[Powered by QuotesPlugin v1.0 for Windows Live Writer]

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket