Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sweet simplicity

Balloons

Image by efilpera via Flickr

I do so love a simple and quiet Sunday.  Although I’m not sure I would classify today as simple and quiet.  I will say that it was nearly the most fun I’ve had in a long, long time.    I was up until late, getting everything set up and making sure each story posted just as it was supposed to.  Boy was it ever worth it. 

With both galleries premiering at the same time, we had a flurry of activity.  I can now see how much the Pub Wench does the night before a premier, and I stand in awe of her.  The Inferno had well over a hundred page views, and our feed numbers more than doubled overnight.  Not too bad for a site that is barely over a month old. 

We have so much more happening in the coming month, and some really exciting developments that I’m only going to hint at here and there.  Now is not the though, and you’ll just have to wait and suffer with the rest of us.  For now, be satisfied with the results of our first challenge, Curiosity Killed The Cat.  Be sure also to visit The Artists Challenge for Gallery 17 The Gift.

Quote of the Day:
Human beings are the only creatures that allow their children to come back home.
--Bill William Henry Cosby

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket