Thursday, September 10, 2009

So Many Routes, No Clear Path!

Icelandic landscape #4

Image by shchukin via Flickr

I’ve been reading some fantasy of late, thanks to my big sis,  Kel.  She sent a whole load of fantasy books, and all ones I hadn’t read before.  Tis revitalizing my thoughts in the way of Friday’s Fantasy.  Which is a good thing, because Tirashar has stopped talking to me.  I’m not sure why, or for how long, but she has been silent. 

It’s funny the way a story plays out,  There are so many directions open, yet when I test one, I seem to travel in circles.  I wonder if Tirashar has been talking to me, but I have not been listening.  For I have ideas of where to go, just seem to need a little clarity of vision.

I’m not pressuring her though, for I’ve learned when I try too hard, a cloud of darkness descends, enveloping my imagination.  Without a light to see my way, it’s best not to move forward, or back for that mater.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket