Saturday, September 26, 2009

Selfish Thoughts

Sunset

Image by Fr Antunes via Flickr

I wonder, if it’s just a stage in life when a person questions what mark they have left on this world.  For some reason, not really sure why, I have been questioning this very thing.  Hell I have even been questioning  if a person should leave a mark, legacy, what ever.  Am I simply going through some kind of midlife adjustment, or is it a natural progression we all experience.

The questions remain, perhaps never to be answered.  I have no children of my own to carry on the family name.  I have no tradecraft recognizable by mere sight.  I simply exist in this expanse of humanity, one more cog on a gear designed to mesh with other cogs in order to keep the machinery operating.

Have I left a mark, or is it simply a stain to be washed away with time?

Quote of the Day:
No mind is thoroughly well-organized that is deficient in a sense of humor.
--Samuel Taylor Coleridge

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket