Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Quiet Night

My Wild River... A Landscape Painter…!!! :)

Image by Denis Collette...!!! via Flickr

Just a quiet night, not much going on.  I’ve been working on my submissions for the Artists Challenge, and also reviewing the stories I’ve received fro The Inferno‘s first writers challenge.    I’m really having fun with this new site.  I get to highlight writers both of blogs, and published books.  It’s right up my alley. 

Work has slowed down a little again, but that’s alright as long as it’s only for a very short period.  The rains we’ve been having are not helping much.  I’m keeping my finger crossed and hoping for the best.

 

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Source: http://quotes4all.net/quote_437.html

[Powered by QuotesPlugin v1.0 for Windows Live Writer]

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket