Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pins and Needles

This waiting is torture, and yet I am to blame.  I have all the stories loaded in the cue, ready to auto post one after the other.  I’m sitting here, waiting, on pins and needles.

I do have an advantage over everyone else though.  I have already read each submission, and enjoyed them so much.  It’s like having a secret you have to fight hard to keep.  Wanting at every turn to share what you know with someone.

Be sure to visit The Inferno, and The Artists Challenge, each are posting their galleries Sunday Morning.  We’ll be treated to both art of the visual nature, and inspired writing, painting pictures of it’s own.

Quote of the Day:
What single ability do we all have? The ability to change.
--George Leonard Andrews

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket