Monday, September 14, 2009

Off to another adventure in thinking.

Distortion

Image by Fr Antunes via Flickr

I’ll be heading out of town for a couple of days again.  We’re still working on the same house, with constant changes and fun challenges.   I’ll be designing a rainwater collection system for their irrigation and landscaping.  I’m really looking forward to that, because it’s a little different from our normal work. 

It’s not as difficult as one would think.  After some research on-line, I have some really good ideas for how to make it happen at about half the cost as what's available on the market.   I just love things that make me think and strategize.   I’ve always been one for building things, overcoming obstacles.  I think I got that from my father.  I look at things that have been done, and think, “I could do that, maybe even better”.   I’m always looking for a new method to accomplish particular ends.

Quote of the Day:
Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.
--Albert Einstein

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket