Monday, September 28, 2009

New Challenges On The Horizon

628 Last Day Dream 41

Image by Voyageur Solitaire-mladjenovic_n via Flickr

Some interesting things are happening.  To give myself a heads up, and a little practice, I will shortly be starting a WordPress Blog.  I am going to have to familiarize myself with their system, and themes.  So I might as well start as soon as possible. 

I’m trying to decide weather to start fresh, with a whole new blog, or move one of my others over there.  I’m leaning toward scrapping what I had started with the super secret special blog no one knows about, and moving it over.  Then I get to thinking it might be fun to move one that has a little bit of a following like Mountain Dreamer.  Either way, rest assured I’ll be letting you know soon enough.

Quote of the Day:
The person who is not hungry says that the coconut has a hard shell.
--African Tribal Saying

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket