Monday, September 21, 2009

Like a Kid on His Birthday

clif

Image by Fr Antunes via Flickr

I feel like a kid the day after his birthday.  All these toys to play with, and imagination to build.  I’m simply having way too much fun with my blogging. 

I’m learning a few things also.  I have spent a few evenings listing a certain blog on just about every blog directory I find.  Let me tell you, there are a lot of them.  I’m finding out all kinds of things I could have done, and probably still will do with Ruminations, Dreamer, and the super secret fiction blog.  As for Side Notes, I’m just going to keep it nice and simple. 

There’s something nice about a daily Journal.  I don’t feel like I have to stick with any kind of format, and am free to post just about anything I want.  I have also found that my blabbering here, seems to focus my ideas elsewhere.  Strange how that works!

Quote of the Day:
I never put on a pair of shoes until I've worn them for five years.
--Samuel Goldwyn

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket