Thursday, September 3, 2009

Life is Strange!

Skeletal Remains

Image by ...-Wink-... via Flickr

It never ceases to amaze me, the events in life  that seem to just happen; and the “why” of them.   Does everything happen for a purpose?  Is there an underlying “fate” involved?  Just how much do we (our actions) influence  what happens to us? 

I have always believed that the choices we make in our lives' influences our rewards.  I guess what I’m trying to say is that our fate is determined by our own actions.  Our reactions to events that occur within our life is what scripts the end result.  How we react to our friends when times are difficult can influence their own reactions.  I have always felt that Karma, plays a large factor in my life.  The old saying, “You reap what you sow”, comes to mind.

What brought on this philosophical banter?  Lets just say that I had a good evening.  Shadows have been illuminated with in my thoughts, and questions answered.  I am at peace with the world, at least for now, LOL. 

Quote of the Day:
The person who is not hungry says that the coconut has a hard shell.
--African Tribal Saying

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket