Saturday, September 12, 2009

Just a little blah, but looking up!

The way

Image by Fr Antunes via Flickr

I’ve been feeling a little off center today.  I’m not sure exactly what is up, but I think I may be coming down with something.  Of course it’s getting awfully close to ragweed season which means my allergies will be out of control.  That may be the problem, but who knows.   It could be that I just need a beer and a nice relaxing night with a good book. 

Tomorrow, the new template I’ve been working on goes live.  Things are looking sharp, if I do say so myself.  I’m having a lot of fun with this adventure  and learning some new things along the way.  I can’t wait to get a response from everyone.  The template looks nothing at all like what I started with, other than the basic framework. 


Quote of the Day:
If your number one goal is to make sure that everyone likes and approves of you, then you risk sacrificing your uniqueness and, therefore, your excellence.
--Anonymous

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket