Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The dutiful scheduled post.

Turn the light off - Goodbye / Arrivederci

Image by janusz l via Flickr

By the time your reading this, I will hopefully, be blissfully asleep at the deer lease.  I pray I won’t be soaked to the bone, and suffering under a deluge of rainfall.  Our little camper has sprung a few leaks, and we’re trying to get them sealed off.  Not always an easy task with the older campers.  Of course I’m sure it doesn’t help that the poor thing sits out there under the brutal Texas sun and unusual weather conditions. 

The fishing should be excellent, and I’m hoping to spy some deer.  I might even sit one of blind for the evening, just to see what's moving around.

See Y’all tomorrow evening!

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

Source: http://quotes4all.net/quote_418.html

[Powered by QuotesPlugin v1.0 for Windows Live Writer]

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket