Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Back Home Again, Tired and Refreshed

Yellow Dragon Fly

Image by Abishesh via Flickr

I know, that sounds strange, Tired and Refreshed!  All I can say is that working out there, and being able to stay at camp for the night is such a blessing.  It really clears my head, and get’s thoughts to moving around.  I have all kinds of ideas flowing around, mostly to do with the all the blogs, but some story ideas are taking form also.   Where they’ll  go from here, I’ll just have to wait and see. 

Last night at the camp we had a performance by a fairly large group of dragon flies.    They were pretty big critters, and were just flying around chasing each other, doing all kinds of aerial acrobatics.   It was a lot of fun to just sit back and watch.  The weather was nice and cool, no rain at all.  We just enjoyed the evening air, had a couple of   German sausages, and then hit the sack. 

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket