Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ahh what a great day!

Upper Lake, Kananaskis Country

Image by minniemouseaunt via Flickr

Oh boy do I have some great news.  I’m posting some work from a very well know writer, tomorrow.  The Inferno is going to post an excerpt from her new releases Wednesday and Thursday.  Then later this month I, little ole me, get to interview her.  OMG I’m beside myself with excitement.

Oh, would you like to know who she is?  I’m not sure I should say…………….  OK, Catherine Ryan Hyde, author of… wait for it…………. “Pay it Forward”.  I can’t wait to really get things going with this.  Is it possible to have this much fun, someone pinch me! ____ Ouch, ok yep I’m awake and not dreaming.

Quote of the Day:
Even as water carves monuments of stone, so do our thoughts shape our character.
--Hugh B. Brown

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket