Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wow, What a Fun Day!

Clear Day On My Wild River…!!! :)

Image by Denis Collette...!!! via Flickr

I have been so caught up in the debut of  the Moon River Challenge, I nearly forgot to visit my friends blogs, and post a daily here.   It’s so much fun to do these themes, and then of course visit with the artists at Dante’s Pub.  As the old saying goes, “Time fly's when your having fun”.

Part of what got me so involved, was the promotion of the challenge.  I spent hours, literally, spreading the word and posting on all those services I am  member of.  Not to mention the time spent going around and reading through the artists sites and checking out their other work.

I have to say my followers on Twitter, my Peeps, are the best.  Because of them we were able to break a record for number of people online at one time at the Pub. 

Enhanced by Zemanta

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket