Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Week of Work Ahead

Male and female Mule deerImage via Wikipedia

Well for the next week, I will be hard at work at my real job.  There’s going to be a lot of windshield time, and then a few overnight stays at the deer lease.   Basically, I’ll be driving out to Possum Kingdom on Monday, working till the end of the day, then out to the deer lease for the night.  Then Tuesday back to Possum Kingdom, working until about 5;00 or 6;00, then driving home.   Then I get to repeat the process all over again Wednesday and Thursday.  I’m not sure what I’ll be doing Friday, maybe relaxing.

I’ll be sure to take my fishing pole, and I might even take the video camera.  I could take some videos of camp, and show Y’All how meager our accommodations are.  Yep I used that darn southern term, Y’All, I can’t seem to get away from it down here so I might as well join the crowd. 

I’ll pre-set a scheduled post for Monday so I can keep my daily posting going.  But Ruminations won’t get a post until Tuesday night when I get home.  You can expect some changes here soon, check back on Monday and you’ll see what I mean.

Enhanced by Zemanta

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket