Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sweet Sunday Morning

In All Things Of Nature There Is Something Of ...

Image by stage88 via Flickr

I just love a clear beautiful Sunday morning.   Why, I’m not sure? I suppose it has something to do with having recovered from the week before on Saturday, and looking forward to a new start.   It’s kind of funny, because Sunday is my CHORE day.  This is when I have to get out and mow the grass, clean things up and generally take care of all those things that have built up over the week.

Today will be primarily Mowing, I have let the grass get far to voluptuous, and it’s going to cost me extra time on the mower.  There is always so much that needs to be done, and never enough time to do it, LOL.  Although I would bet that if I worked a little harder on scheduling things, and spreading them out through the week, I would have more time on Sundays.  Oh well, no worries, I’ll just have to grab a cold beer, and get to it.  I’ll talk to everyone later.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket