Monday, August 10, 2009

So We Start All Over Again!

The day the Earth stood still

Image by G a r r y via Flickr

We start another week of working two days away, and one evening at home.  Rinse, and repeat for the next two days.  I don’t really mind, but it does manage to take away from things I have been working on at home.  At least I’m working, which is more than some people have. 

I’ve been working on some more fiction, and having a blast with it.  We’ll see how the stories come out, and then I’ll decide if I post them.  I have one, that’s Sci-Fi, and it’s giving me some trouble.  I’m having a hard time wrapping my mind around ways to make my vision believable.   Some famous writer, not sure who, once said,  “fiction has to be believable while reality can be completely unbelievable”.   Not the easiest thing to do!


Quote of the Day:
If you destroy a free market, you create a black market.
--Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill
Enhanced by Zemanta

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket