Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So the day didn’t go as planned, no surprise there

The flipside

Image by ...-Wink-... via Flickr

Well, this is another pre-written scheduled post entry.   Monday didn’t quite go as I had planned.  It started off with me sleeping through my alarm, and being considerably late for work.  No excuses, really I have no idea what happened.  Anyway, I didn’t get as early of a start as I should have. 

I managed to get all the material together for the job I have to do this week.  I ended up delivering it to the job site, and carrying it all down the hill to the house for ease of access. The builder was supposed to meet me out there, but couldn’t make it, so I came on home.   So we move what I was supposed to do today (Monday) to tomorrow (Tuesday), and see what happens with that.  At least the boss man was able to get me some help for the week!

This will push Ruminations next post up to Wednesday night.  Well at least It’s not as bad as it could be.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket