Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Off to another adventure

A bouncing ball captured with a stroboscopic f...

Image via Wikipedia

Life is always an adventure.  I’m off again to Possum Kingdom for two days.  The adventure, a never ending exercise. 

I have plenty of work to do out there, and it’ll be some of the more physical work too.  We have to dig, and dig, and dig.  There is no way to get equipment down to this place, so it will be all hand digging.  And pretty tough with rocks bigger than I.

I’ll see Y’all tomorrow evening. For the time being, talk a journey over to The Inferno, and get a glimpse into the workings of my mind.  My latest post, Art Inspired Fiction -  Nobody's Home, or Is there, shows how my imagination works.

Enhanced by Zemanta

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket