Friday, August 21, 2009

A Nice Couple of Days

0820092024a

I do so love a colorful sunset.  This is what I ended my day with last night, such a wondrous evening.  We had worked hard all day, and come back to the camp for some surf and turf.  I grilled steaks, once again, and we had a tray of shrimp and marinara sauce.  After enjoying a pleasant meal in the great outdoors, we went fishing.

I managed to catch a couple little sun fish and two croppy,  all were released back to catch another day.   Overall, except for the unbelievable humidity, it was a very nice day.

By the way, The Inferno is up and running, our host, and myself have been working out a schedule, and will be making daily posts there.  Tomorrow, Saturday, will be mine.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket