Friday, August 28, 2009

Home Sweet Home; Finally!

CLOUDS MADNESS

Image by ANVAR - RUSSIANTEXAN © via Flickr

I’ve had one of the roughest weeks in my recent memory.  Four days of digging, mostly with a jack hammer or rock bar.  To say the least, I’m completely worn out.  There is always a bright side though.  I have all weekend to relax and recuperate.

One of the things I plan to do, is spend some time on the new look for Ruminations.  This time around, I’m going to lose many of the larger widgets that slow things down so much.  I have a lot of people telling me the page load is super slow.  Lucky me, I have a pretty fast connection so it doesn’t seem that slow to me. 

I’m also going to work on some submissions for The Inferno.   Heather is hosting a few mini challenges over there, and they are just too tempting.  So I need to work up something to fit her challenges and then see if how well it goes. 

I have some big plans for tonight also.  I’m going to get some sleep!  Yep you heard me right, shocking I know.  I’m so used to three to four hours a night, but tonight I think I need more.   I may end up sleeping the whole night through!  See you tomorrow, and I’ll let you know if the plan worked.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket