Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Exciting, New Projects on the Horizon!

Sorrow on the horizon

Image by Midnight-digital via Flickr

I know, I know, I told you about my new blog yesterday, but that’s not what I’m talking about.  Ohhhhhh, this is sure and true torture for me.  I want to share the excitement, but the time is just not quite right.  I can tell you, it’s coming though, hold onto your hat, and be sure the safety bar is pulled all the way down and locked.  We’re certainly in for a ride!!!

Yet another secret I be holding, close to the vest… not to reveal to soon, or I’ll be walkin the plank.  I have been sworn to secrecy, and the Pub Wench has promised a slow trip to Davey Jones Locker if I let slip my lip.  I do believe she may even have a little torture in mind, keel hauling me thinks. 

I have no control of the time line on this one, but it’s near, oh so near.  I can tell you that I am so unbelievably excited, I can hardly contain myself.  OK, I’ll let slip just a small hint, it has to do with The Artist Challenge.  Think outside the box, certainly not on any linear plane you are familiar with, and maybe, just maybe you’ll guess it.

P.S.  I’m working out of town again and won’t be back until Wednesday night.  I scheduled this post, so right now I am far, far, away from the computer.  I can’t hear you screaming at me (ah ha ha, evil laughter for darkened corners).  Sneaky huh?

Enhanced by Zemanta

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket