Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Welcome Respite, For Only a Moment!

Normally, rain is disheartening to me.  Just kind of turns me off, and soggs up the thoughts.  After the last few weeks of murderous heat, it was a welcome respite today.  The cloud cover helped to cool things down, and made for a pretty pleasant morning.  I was even out working in the rain, and it seemed to not bother me at all. 

There is a disadvantage though.  After the rain stopped this afternoon, and the skies cleared, it was unbearable.  Between the brutal back breaking work, and the muggy, miserably hot temperatures of the afternoon.  I felt as though I was suffering my own personal hell.  You can’t imagine how hard it is deal with completely perspiration soaked clothing, and I do mean completely.  I couldn’t wait to get home and jump in a cold shower.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket