Friday, July 17, 2009

Setting up a new computer

One of the things I dislike the most about getting a new computer is, NOTHING!!!!   Really though, getting everything set up, and downloading all the tools and programs I use sure takes a lot of time.  At least this time it’s not so much a trial and error, I know what programs I like now. 

I’ve downloaded Live Writer, and a number of the plug-ins I use regularly.  I’m in the process of getting all the blogs set up in it, takes a little  time now, but it’ll save me work later.   I set up FireFox, and all my favorite plug-ins for it, including TwitterFox and CoolIris.  I still have to transfer all my files over, but hopefully that won’t take too long.

Now I’m going to have to make my rounds, and get caught up on everything that’s been going on on the blogosphere.  I know that’s going to take some effort, and a little back reading to get caught up.  Then I have to get back on a schedule of posting, especially here and on Ruminations Of a Small Town Mountain Boy.

Enhanced by Zemanta

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket